Fun puzzles, and I got my way through a couple of endings and love the idea that there's so many more to get through. I'm not a completionist but I keep coming back for a new lead on finding a new ending. Nice work!
A downloadable game for Windows
A meteorite is about to hit the town of Greensvale, and you don't have much time to find a way out!
You play as a teenage boy named Sean, who has the untapped ability to go back in time when he dies. Trapped in a time loop by the fiery death of a meteorite impact, you must find a way to either escape or save the town from destruction.
You are not alone, however - with the help of several other stragglers in the town you will have to solve problems and find a way to help everyone, or yourself – you choose!
Be wary, though, as nothing is as it seems in Greensvale and secrets are waiting to be discovered around every corner!
Get ready your red string and corkboard as you try to piece everything together.
- A single-player 2D puzzle adventure game with both challenging and rewarding logic-based puzzles.
- The level of challenge you want to take on is up to you.
- Complete freedom to explore the town of Greensvale.
- Get what you want out if it - play-time is around 2 hours for the main ending and may take 15+ hours if you want to try find all the endings.
- Replay value - 14 different endings. If you want to find just one or all of them is up to you.
- Collect items and clothing from around the town to help you solve puzzles and avoid dangers.
- Thought system to help you keep track of different clues you may find.
- Visually fresh and uniquely inspired by 90's cartoons and classic games like Earthbound
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: